Get to know briefly about Optics Valley of China in Wuhan, Central China's Hubei province.
The East Lake High-tech Development Zone was established in 1988. The State Council approved it as one of the first national-level high-tech zones in 1991.
- Optics Valley brings bright prospects
- Optics Valley signs 16 major projects worth 36.47b yuan
- Optics Valley creates partners' investment fund worth 1b yuan
- Optics Valley companies win provincial patent awards
- Optics Valley now home to five national university science parks
- Seven companies win Optics Valley quality award
- OVC to build national platform for new-generation AI tech
- Optics Valley to co-build three sci-tech laboratories
- National human genetic resources sample bank to open at OVC
- Tencent launches wholly-owned subsidiary in Optics Valley